At the Vatican Museums, with your private English speaking guide (either ourselves or one of our family members or, should they not be available, another licensed and pro tour guide) you will have the chance to get the benefit, enthusiasm, experience, advantage and fun of someone who knows his way since years.
How is a private Vatican tour with us, Rome Travels.Com? Intimate. Fun. Entertaining. Passionate, deep insight tailored for any clients wishes and, at the same time, stimulating as we are all your party. The benefit you may have are immeasurable. Same thing for all over the other guides who work with us.
Why choosing Rome Travels ? Started with our Father, Sandro Pellegrini in 1971, after hundreds of tour per year, we know how to modulate every clients' need. We are also Official Vatican Tour Guides: out of 1.080 of Official Rome Guides, we have been selected only in number of 62.
What we provide here is to have a private tour with a licensed Vatican Official Tour Guide (licensed by the Vatican City State, not only by the Province of Rome).
In quality of Vatican Official Guide, we selected four different Vatican Private Tours that the 90% of the visitors don't know even the existance and assume to see all the Vatican Highlights by having only a couple of hours of tours. That is not for you if you chose to have a private tour with us !
RESERVATION AT THE VATICAN MUSEUMS - YEAR 2017 - ONLY THROUGH US AND WITH A PRIVATE GUIDE -
VATICAN TICKETS WITH NO QUEUES - AVAILABLE TIMES AND DATES -
From Monday through Saturday (except Vatican Holidays: see Vatican calendar 2017 Here ), it is possible to reserve the entrance through us SKIPPING the big lines thanks to our VIP entrance.
AVAILABILITY: Private tours with us are ALWAYS available at anytime but Vatican Religious Holidays & Sundays.
VATICAN PRIVATE TOUR 1 - The Vatican Highlights : The Vatican Museums with the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica & St. Peter's Square - Duration: about 3/4 hours
What we will see:
We normally include the Vatican highlights: The Pine Cone Courtyard, either The Braccio Nuovo Museum (if open) with fabulous sculptures or The Vatican Painting Gallery (Caravaggio, Raphael, Leonardo da Vinci, Titian), The Pio - Clementino Museum (best sculptures in the Vatican), The Candelabras Gallery, The Gallery of Tapestries, The Maps Gallery, The Raphael Rooms, the Sistine Chapel and, of course, St. Peter's Basilica. Here, besides many Popes' Tombs, there is the one of Blessed John Paul II in the main level of the Church.
Duration: 3/4 hours.
From 1 to 5 people: EUR 350,00 (3/4 hours) TOTAL + entrance fees with reservation: EUR 25,00 per adult & EUR 20.00 per child
From 6 to 10 people EUR 450,00 (3/4 hours) TOTAL + entrance fees with reservation: EUR 25,00 per adult & EUR 20.00 per child
11-20 people: 75,00 EUR per person (ticket with the reservation included - no lines)
21-50 people: EUR 55,00 per person (ticket with the reservation included - no lines)
We guarantee NO LINES at the Vatican Museum due to our booking system.
Payment: by Visa - MasterCard via Paypal OR regular cc payment.
How to book and secure your Vatican Private Tour # 1:
Rome Travels gives you two options of payment: Credit Card or PayPal
Please send us an e-mail with:
1) Credit Card
1. Complete list of all participants, with the first and last names;
2. First Name (and eventually Middle Name, if any) and Last Name as shown on the credit card ( Visa or MasterCard );
3. Credit card Numbers ( 16 digits ) with the expiration date;
4. The Security Code ( the last 3 digits on the reverse of the card )
5. Billing address of the owner of the credit card.
Above rates do not include the 21% vat tax. If you mean to confirm, in order to secure both our commitments, we ask you to pay us:
1) The non refundable deposit equivalent to the total of your tickets with the VIP entrance with no lines through our reservation. It's non refundable due to the Vatican policy;
2) The non refundable deposit EUR 50.00 as part of our guiding fee. You will then settle up with your assigned tour guide (possible myself, Cristiano Pellegrini, as long as I am available)
The deposit will be charged at cost + 22% vat tax.
You may then settle up the balance with your assigned tour guide (pending on my availabilities, possibly myself, Mr. Cristiano Pellegrini) by EUR cash at the end of the Vatican tour without paying the additional cost of the 21% vat tax. The vat tax is similar to the sales tax and it is mandatory in case of any payment received for a service -not a good- via credit card or bank transfer.
Of course you can pay everything with your cc, deposit & balance, but we need to add the 21% vat tax on top. To us it's the same being paid in cash or cc.
In case you choose to pay only the deposit with credit card ( VIP tickets only ) and not the full prepayment, you aknoledged that the balance due in EUR cash will be:
- EUR 350.00 up to 5 visitors;
- EUR 450.00 up to 10 visitors
OR you can pay the deposit equivalent to your tickets even with PayPal ( as we are a verified Business merchant ) whether or not you have an account with PayPal. Just fill the right inside PayPal cart and you can pay with your Visa or MasterCard.
1) In case you choose PayPal as method of payment, we still require the complete list of all participants, with the first and last names.
2) As mentioned in the PayPal shopping cart, please inform us which are the best tour dates and hours for your private Vatican Tour # 1.
VATICAN PRIVATE TOUR 2
After-Hour tour of the Vatican Museums with the Sistine Chapel
A Night at the Vatican Museums - YEAR 2017 - Best seller since 2012
This is a unique oppurtunity to visit the Pontifical Galleries after Sunset and to experience the Sistine Chapel in the intimacy of the evening. At night, when it is illuminated, the Vatican is magic and time seems going back centuries ago. We have done this tour many times and our long experience suggests that during the After-Hour Tours there are many, many less visitors than during the normal opening hours, about 15-20% of what they have during the day. So you may get the ideal opportunity and the best tour conditions to optimize and to fully enjoy the Sistine Chapel and the Vatican Museums.
This kind of tour is available only EVERY FRIDAY EVENING and its costs is 250,00 EUR per person ( the children pay 125.00 EUR each, 50% off, age 6-18 ). It does includes:
3 hours of guided tour inside the Vatican Museums with the Sistine Chapel with a Vatican Official Guide (myself if available)
Admission fee with reservation to the Vatican Museum with NO lines.
Running days: starting on May 2016, every Friday at 19:30 ( 07.30 PM ) in the following months: May, June, July ( the first two Fridays only on July ), September & October.
Our estimated Visitors will be able to admire the extraordinary collections, following an itinerary that includes : the Pio-Clementine Museum, the Galleries of Candelabras, Tapestries and Maps, the Raphael's Rooms, the Borgia Apartment &, of course, the Sistine Chapel.
For your After-Hour Tour at the Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel, please note the following instructions :
Meeting Time: 07:15 pm (19:15)
Meeting Place: Viale Vaticano, in front of the ONLY entrance of the Vatican Museums. I will have a sign displaying " ROME TRAVELS " for those who booked this tour. To view where the meeting point is, please click HERE on Google Maps.
Duration of the Tour: 3 hours
If you are a company and / or Travel Agent and want to arrange an after-hour Vatican tour for your partners/clients, please send us an e-mail with your tour date and the number or participants, thank you!
After-Hour Tours of the Vatican Museums with the Sistine Chapel
The After-Hour tour will be starting Every Friday on April 21st, 2017
We booked Every FRIDAY Evening
Every Friday from April 21st through October 2017,
the Museums will be open to visitors from 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Entrance: 19:30 ( 07:30 pm )
Exit: not later than 22:30
Cost: EUR 250,00 per person
( EUR 125.00 per child )
3 hours private guided tour conducted by a licensed Tour Guide of and by the Vatican City State (possibly myself if I am available) )
Admission fee with reservation with NO LINES
22 % VAT TAX INCLUDED.
1. Deposit of 100.00 € per adult (75,00 € per child);
2. Balance in EUR cash, € 150.00 each adult ( € 50.00 each child ).
As alternative way to the upper PayPal cart, PayPal offers the chance to pay the deposit also by e-mail.
How does it work the payment with the PayPal E-Mail ?
You may pay the deposit equivalent to your Vatican tickets with PayPal ( as we are a verified Business merchant ) whether or not you have an account with PayPal and, on behalf of our Company, Rome Travels Srl, PayPal will send you an e-mail with the link for the payment and you can pay with your regular Visa or MasterCard. PayPal will email you a payment request that you can click and pay.
1) In case you choose PayPal as method of payment, we still require the complete list of all participants, with the first and last names.
2) Please inform us which are the best tour dates and hours for your private Vatican Tour # 1.
And in order to enter a valid booking of the After-Hour Tour of the Vatican Museums, we kindly ask you to send in a separate e-mail:
1. Complete list of all participants with their first and last names;
2. Selected Friday evening;
3. In case we need to communicate with you, the name of your Hotel or a contact number of the reference person;
4. In case the number of the participants is different from the side PayPal Booking cart, please tell us and we will revert to you right away.
Cristiano Pellegrini - Rome Travels Srl -
Cristiano Pellegrini with The Cardinal Secretary of State, His Eminence Tarcisio Bertone, on May 27th, 2010. The Cardinal Bertone is officially Secretary of State of His Holiness, Pope Benedict XVI, and on 05/27 His Eminence saluted and greeted all the Diplomats accredited by the Holy See. Mr. Cristiano Pellegrini was kindly invited by the Holy See and had the honor to speak with the Cardinal T. Bertone.
VATICAN PRIVATE TOUR 3 : Museum Vatican, Vatican Gardens and St. Peter's Basilica -
A Day in the Smallest country in the World, The Vatican City State
Duration: 7 hours
Nobody does this kind of tour except those who are with us.
This is unique! With Us, being Vatican Official Guides, you may want to have a really special Vatican tour seeing most of the Vatican highlights. NO LINES WITH OUR RESERVATION - VIP ENTRANCE AT THE VATICAN MUSEUMS !
How does it work ? How the tour will be conducted? The tour will be conducted in 7 steps - No lines and no crowds throughout the entire tour. Step-by-step we inform you that:
1) We will enter at 09:00 am the Vatican Museum with no lines thanks to our VIP entrance & reservation.
2) Then, we will have our great stroll/glimpse of the Vatican Gardens for a couple of hours.
3) We will enter the Vatican Museums and see the Painting Gallery with the masterpieces of: Giotto, Raphael, Titian, Leonardo da Vinci, Caravaggio.
4) Have some quick time for lunch in the Vatican Cafeteria.
5) Visit of the rest of the Vatican artworks: mosaics, sculptures, frescoes and particularly: The scupltures in the Braccio Nuovo Museum and Pio-Clementino Museum ( Apollo di Belvedere, Laocoon, Caesar Augustus, Julius Caesar, etc.; visit of the " Upper Galleries ", i.e. : Candelabras Gallery, Gallery of Tapistries and Gallery of Maps.
6) We will be entering the Sistine Chapel, spend a good amount of time here and then...
7) Onto St. Peter's Basilica always with no lines. The Tour will end up in St. Peter's Square where is located the Vatican School of Mosaics.
Duration: Appx. 7 hours -
Note: Available every day but Wednesday and any Vatican Holidays.
1. Our Guiding fee: EUR 700.00 from 1 to 8 people. From 9 to 15 people, there is the supplement of EUR 200,00.
2. Fee to be given to the Vatican for providing the guided tour with a Vatican Guide: EUR 250.00 TOTAL, from 1 to 15 people.
3. Entrance fees: EUR 20.00 per adult (Reduced ticket for children, age 6-18: EUR 12.00 each), inclusive of the admission to the Vatican Museum and Vatican Gardens with NO lines (we never pay them as we are official Vatican tour guides). These admission fees must be paid on the tour date to the Vatican Office Desk.
4. Head-sets (mandatory in case of more than 5 people on the tour): EUR 5,00 per person for the entire tour.
1) Deposit for our guiding fee of EUR 100.00 + 22% vat tax by credit card (Visa-MasterCard).
2) Balance of EUR 500.00 by EUR cash on the tour date for our guiding fee +
3) By credit card or cash, balance of EUR 250.00 to the Vatican Office + the amount of tickets requested on the tour date.
VATICAN PRIVATE TOUR 4 - St. Peter's Basilica and the Michelangelo's Dome ( The Dome Tour ) with also the Popes' Tombs (Grottoes of the Popes), Museum of St. Peter's Basilica
We will get the full insight of the extraordinary Vatican City on many aspects: Arts, History, Architecture, Early Christian Times & Christian Archaeology, St. Peter's Tomb, Michelangelo's Dome, Bernini's Masterpieces and the Musuem of St. Peter's Basilica.
The latter is one of the most famous and admired world collections within the Church, with Sarcofagi, Medieval donations of great Artistic and Religious value of several Kings and Emperors who, throughout the centuries, wanted to give a homage to St. Peter, Prince of the Apostles. Unique tour. An half day dedicated to most of the Vatican complex but the Vatican Museums. NO LINES WITH OUR RESERVATION.
* As of March 2008, the Scavi Tour must be booked only individually by visitors, not anymore by third parties like us. For more info, click Here (Vatican Web Site - Scavi Office)
From 1 to 5 people: EUR 450.00 ( up to 5 hours)
From 6 to 10 people: EUR 550.00 (up to 5 hours)
11-20 people: EUR 45.00 per person *
21-40 people: EUR 35.00 per person *
Tickets to the elevator of the Dome: EUR 7.00 per person
Scavi Ticket: EUR 10,00 per person
istorical Museum of St. Peter's Treasure : EUR 7.00 p.p.
* : Included as well the rental of the head-set for this Vatican tour
NOTE: 22 % VAT TAX TO BE ADDED IN THE ABOVE COSTS