The City of Rome in seven questions
1) Why a page dedicated to the Rome Highlights ?
a) Because there are several people who are here for a Rome meeting and not for touring it and they might have only one day aside their business meeting.
b) Because there are people who might be in transit.
c) Or simply as people want to concentrate Rome in this limited time frame.
2) How is it possible to see highlights of Rome in a day ?
Yes it is, without presuming to see it in detail all but giving you a general idea why Rome was not built in a day ...
3) In which way we will conduct tours ?
By having our private transportation throughout the day and of course us, your private Rome Tour Guide, myself or another of my family.
4) How much time do we need to see Rome in one day ?
Approximately 10 hours.
5) If I can tour only one day in Rome, which are the recommended sites to see ? 6) What we will enjoy and see throughout our Rome day tour ?
The Vatican Museums with the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
Coliseum Rome, Roman and Imperial Forums
Pantheon Rome, Trevi Fountain
Circus Maximus and Capitol Hill, Baths of Caracalla, Pyramid, Rome City Walls and Appian Way
7) How much does it cost?
Tour Cost - Private Tour Guide with private transportation - Appx. 10 hours tour - Your private and exclusive party and us, your private guide, no other people in our party.
1-2 people : EUR 1.250,00
3-7 people : EUR 1.500,00
8-17 people * : EUR 140,00 per person
18-40 people * : EUR 100,00 per person
* : Included the these costs is also the minibus/bus permits
1) The entrance fees are not included in the above cost. Our professional Guides, being official Rome Tour guides, they never pay them. Vatican: EUR 25.00 per adult, EUR 20.00 per child (with the reservation, i.e. no lines guaranteed); Coliseum, EUR 15.00 per person, same with no line through our VIP entrance & reservation.
2) Lunch is not included.
3) Of course, one thing is to see, another is to experience. Therefore, the amount of time spent in each spot, and consequently the total sites visited, it depends on your own interest.
4) We highly suggest to experience the above sites in one day and half, even two days, in order to obtain the maximum benefit for your private family tour. So this way you choose to priviledge the quality of your Rome Tour experience with us.
5) 21% VAT TAX NOT INCLUDED IN THE ABOVE COSTS. The vat tax is a sort of Sales Tax but we offer to our customers the possibility to pay us a deposit + 21% vat tax and then do the balance in EUR cash without paying the 21% vat tax. Otherwise, should you prefer to pay the balance with your cc, it will be charged at cost + 21% vat tax. To us, it is the same thing and not an issue.